Custom kitchen cabinets are a major part of any kitchen renovation project. When you are choosing your new cabinets, you want them to have custom features that are practical. There are a lot of options to add unique custom features that add value to your renovations. The following custom cabinet features will help you get more from your investment in a new kitchen design:
Get Started With Cabinet Organization
Today, there are options to add organization to cabinet designs. These can be unique features that are different than traditional cabinets. The unique organization features to consider for your cabinet design include:
- Add a custom cutting board with features for kitchen knives
- Add custom silverware and utensil organization
- Add pot and pan organization with pull-out door racks
- Add pull-out organization for smaller kitchenware or herb racks
Organization in the kitchen will also help with clutter to make it seem more spacious. Try to add these features to your cabinets wherever possible to make your kitchen design more organized.
Adding The Dining Space To Cabinet Designs
There are also options for unique dining spaces. These features can be more than just a bar area integrated into the kitchen. Options to create custom dining areas with your new kitchen include:
- Use matching wood for a one-piece dining surface area
- Add custom pull-out features to add space to dining surfaces
- Make your kitchen island design a dual-purpose surface
For the modern family, busy schedules, many meals are often served from the kitchen. Adding these dining spaces to the design of cabinets will help make your life easier.
Installing Cabinet Faces To Create Hidden Spaces
There may be some areas where you want to create hidden spaces for the kitchen. Cabinet faces will enhance the design of your kitchen with more matching finishes. This can be done by adding cabinet faces to areas such as:
- A custom built-in office desk in cabinets
- Access to a basement cellar stairwell
- Pantry doors in the kitchen
- The faces of appliances
The cabinet faces will be great to enhance the appearance of your kitchen. They can also help give upgraded appliances finishes that match the rest of the design of renovations.
You also want to choose the style of the cabinets, which can be traditional or more contemporary designs. Call a kitchen cabinet service and ask them about these unique features for your renovations.
If you need help creating the right custom cabinets, contact a company like Gerald L Scott Custom Cabinetry.Share